Skip to main content

. . Otsukaresama Deshita, Mas Heri Purnomo @herihp , our mentor for today!!! So happy and lucky to have our lesson today in Garnier Academy #project1week day 2 with you! . Minna, he's such a positive living energizer, with soooo many jawdropping experiences in such a young age...... . Wait. Young? Yes. He looks soooo young that I thought he's around my Husband's age (87 liner) or so, but.... Omg. He's 42 and everyone in the room didnt wanna believe that. . . I guess that REALLY is the POWER OF POSITIVITY. He's seriously aging backwards (?) and I guess we can be like that too, with positivity, right??? πŸ’•πŸ€πŸ’•πŸ€ Thanks for inspiring us, Mas Heri! Can't wait for tomorrow! . . #project1week #1weektoshine #garnieracademy #jadiyangterdepan ™@sheemasherry


via Instagram http://ift.tt/1Mg4yYF

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jika orang kasar padamu, mereka menunjukkan siapa mereka bukan mendefinisikan siapa kamu, jangan diambil hati #inspirasibahagia #kasar #kamu #yourself #bahagia #pepatag #katabijak #motivasi please follow for ™@inspirasi_bahagia

via Instagram http://ift.tt/28IlOO4

Terimakasih sudah mengundang, Miss you selalu

via Instagram http://ift.tt/28ZjQd1

Smile Please !

via Instagram http://ift.tt/2tJxBCt