Skip to main content

I hope everyone is enjoying their holidays! Currently taking a break from decluttering my room, preparing for the new year when life gets busy again. It's that time of the year where we reflect on what's happened in the past 12 months. I'm proud of my achievements this year but I know what I need to keep working towards. In the last 2 years or so I have noticed with friends around me including myself who are reaching our late twenties, we constantly reflect on where we want to be by now and think to ourselves we're not where we want to be and then kick ourselves for not having "achieved" those dreams yet, but we completely forget to just enjoy the moment, look at how far we've come and feel content. There are times we simply cannot give our full potential to so many things at once. But you must remember, you are doing the best you can which is what matters the most. Let go of the guilt and make peace within YOU. Pick 1-3 things and set goals. Strive high for what you'll have and embrace what you already have. Love, Candy xoxo ™@caramelisedcandy


via Instagram http://ift.tt/1mfRpZN

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jika orang kasar padamu, mereka menunjukkan siapa mereka bukan mendefinisikan siapa kamu, jangan diambil hati #inspirasibahagia #kasar #kamu #yourself #bahagia #pepatag #katabijak #motivasi please follow for ™@inspirasi_bahagia

via Instagram http://ift.tt/28IlOO4

Terimakasih sudah mengundang, Miss you selalu

via Instagram http://ift.tt/28ZjQd1

Smile Please !

via Instagram http://ift.tt/2tJxBCt